Monday, November 02, 2009

10 Years in Advertising and Marketing

So, we are coming to the end of the first decade of the new millenium (It doesn't feel new despite us being only 1% through it).

It has been a rollercoaster for our industry, the expansion of media types changing the way we think about planning and creative work forever.

To mark the passing of the event I would like to call for nominations for the 'Ad Pit Decade Awards' (I use the word awards loosely). If I get enough interest I will do a big feature on this nearer Xmas.

The categories are as follows, campaigns must have run between 2000 and now:

  • Best TV ad

  • Best Print ad

  • Best Online content (not website)

  • Best Website

  • Best Thought in a Campaign

  • Best PR campaign

  • Best Account Person

  • Best Planner

  • Best Creatives

  • Best Ad/Mkt/PR book

  • Best Industry Spokesperson

  • Worst Ad

  • Best Agency

  • Worst Agency (please include a brief reason so I can exclude unconstructive votes)

Please reply or send your nominations to me: rob (at) ad (dash) pit (dot) co (dot) uk

1 comment:

andrea said...

This is rather hard as it encompasses a biiig period of time but I'll give it a think and get back to you!