Monday, January 16, 2006

Honda - Civic Choir

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a big fan of the Honda work by Wieden + Kennedy. This is the highly awaited new ad in the series, and unfortunately for other agencies its still fantastic.

The full version is 2 minutes!

Ive heard a few mixed thoughts on the ad, but there is little doubt that it leaves a lasting impression. Its so nice to see that original creativity still has an important place within advertising.

Watch it at WK London's site here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree, a very nice Ad. By the way I just wanted to say thank you for posting the Fallon Ad for Sony. I had heard about the Bouncy Balls in S.F. but not enough information to really know how to research it. (I'm not really in the industry yet so I sit here on the sidelines trying to get as much info as possible before I jump in the game) It was everything I hoped it would be. I've always wanted to do that, (throw an inordinate amount of those balls off a tall hill and S.F. was the perfect space) I wish I could have been there to see and hear it in person.

I like your blog,

Best of the best to you,
Michelle

Rob Mortimer (aka Famous Rob) said...

Me too... bouncing just one ball over a house was fun enough!

Glad to be useful to someone!
:)